Friday, February 17, 2012

"This world was made for you and me."

Song for this post: "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" ~ George Michael


From my darling friend Gennifer:  (I found this so insightful and well written that it had to be reposted here.)

"I'm pro-relationship and pro-love. I believe that you have every right to love as many people as you want, be it two, twenty or just one. I believe that the feeling of love is the single most important feeling in our lives. It gives us comfort and hope. Acceptance and reconciliation. It can change the way we feel about ourselves and it can make us question our own perspectives and perhaps add additional insight. 
I believe that there are so many incarnations of this emotion for a reason. It's simple in its complexity really and it is that which makes it special. We should be free to do what we want to do when it involves the heart and loving people."

No comments:

Post a Comment