Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh The Vanity (4)

Song for this post: "Like A G6" ~ Far East Movement

There's so much change going on right now that I haven't been able to sleep lately. I seem to be in a permanent state of "amped-up." The caffeine I'm constantly putting in my system doesn't help either. On the up side, my productivity level is WAY up.


Today I was up at 5:50 AM. I got some new house stuff (I'm leaving a bunch here for my roommate because I heart her) and took down the Christmas tree...finally.  I feel like the tree thing might have been a bit early.  We had discussed leaving it up all year.  Now it's sitting in a pile in the corner of the living room waiting to be boxed up...or nested in like we're a bunch of baby birds (hold your breath for photos).

To congratulate ourselves for our productivity, my roommate and I went to get our nails done. FYI: Don't get round nails with flat pink polish unless you want to look like a Golden Girl...and not in a cool Betty White sort of way but in a "Hi I'm Blanche and I'm a dirty ho" sort of way.

But I got it fixed. Not to worry.


Now I'm gonna go trick this pony out for a promising night at the Elysian. :D

PS. It's so raunchy and unladylike but I just CAN NOT get enough of this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment