Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bremerton hates old people

Song for this post: "Fine Tune" ~ Miranda Lambert

Quick update in pictures:

New favorite caffeinated beverage. First person (besides Nick) to tell me what it is gets a prize IRL.

Apparently elderly who aren't frail can go screw themselves. Not very nice, Bremerton. Not very nice.

 
Today is the first day of summer! And it's SUNNY!!! We vampires Seattlites aren't going to die of vitamin D deficiency afterall! :D

In honor of this glorious sunny weather and a new found hope for warmth and bbqs, I've gone bright coral. 


Lastly, I had to give up my office so new accountants could use it (because it has a solid core door that locks). In exchange, I get to share with one of my favorite coworkers and I get a better view than my last one with a window that's twice the size!

And here's my favorite thing for the day. Aw...true love:


And here's something funny (because, sometimes, I'm intolerant of dummies):




3 comments:

  1. Tall soy no water chai tea latte, add 1 shot espresso. Or Grande? I'm not totally positive on size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done ma'am! Well done. Email me your address. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, I win the Starbucks addict game!

    ReplyDelete