Friday, June 29, 2012

Americans LOVE aliens.

Song for this post: "Bangorang" ~ Skrillex

Happy Friday!

I didn't sleep last night and I've had about 4 cups of coffee and the WORLD IS MY OYSTER! :D

I'm not sure if I mentioned this earlier but I've never vacationed outside the US. So I made the decision that, for my birthday this year, I'm going somewhere ridiculous. Since my birthday just so happens to be days before Thanksgiving, I can use holiday time and the 2 weekends and take almost 2 weeks off while still only using 3 days of vacation time. So, I'm going to The Dominican Republic.

But it gets better!


Two of my very favorite people, one of their significant others, and one of their friends are coming with me. So it's 5 of us, in the middle of nowhere, partying it up for 9 days.

So. Effing. Excited.

But wait. It gets even better!

Erin booked us FIRST CLASS seats on our flights. Are you kidding me?!?!11?!one!? So. Amazing.

But that's not all!

We're staying here.








It's impossible to be more excited than I am. And that explains why I haven't slept. Actually, I'm kind of shocked my neighbors didn't call the police last night since it probably sounded like I was getting murdered. I just couldn't stop screaming and jumping on the bed! 


Turns out there's a guide that will take us on horseback into the rainforest to swim in a waterfall. 


Fuck. Yes.

Okay what else?

I read this little statistic this morning and lost more of my faith in my species:
According to the survey, 79 percent of Americans think the government is concealing information about UFOs and about 55 percent believe that the government has "Men-in-Black" agents who threaten people who say they have seen UFOs



Common people! Really?!?!


Google just released a new awesome game! You know how whenever you play trivia or anything people like to cheat by Googling the answer? I totally do it when I'm stumped on the last 2 words in a crossword. Don't get it twisted. I'm the BEST at crosswords. But if I can't get the last few answers after really thinking on it, I Google it. 


So, anyway, Google released a game where, every day they offer a trivia question and you use a version of Google that's been rolled back 1 day so you don't accidentally stumble on someone's posted answer in a thread. 

So fun!



And here's something to make you giggle:


This guy has a whole bunch of IRL videos. And I love him.
Watch the Back to the Future IRL video. I srsly just can not stop laughing.






No comments:

Post a Comment