Friday, June 15, 2012

1 girl + 25 men = late night television?

Song for this post: "Workin' 9 to 5" ~ Dolly Parton

So last night I stayed up WAY too late in bed doing something no one should probably ever do.

I watched multiple episodes of The Bachelorette.

I know. I know. But hear me out:

I don't like romantic comedies. I don't really do reality TV, and I'm not typically a fan of Media Corp. capitalizing on the sanctity of love.

But Dolly Parton was on the show. Dolly. Parton. I don't care who you are or where you come from or what you like. That woman is a legend. Also, I'm pretty sure she's bionic.


It's equally as important that the contestant from Seattle is hot as fire.

Seriously Doug. If that gig doesn't work out, I will tooooootally be your new stalker girlfriend.



I know, right?!!? That bionic link is the CREEPIEST. THING. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment