Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bonjour, Girl!

Song for this post: "Stupid Cupid" ~ Connie Francis

Another weekend past.  What do you have to say for yourself, me?

This weekend boasted a few memorable moments:


1. Indian food. Yuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.
2. I chit chatted a bit with a neato boy. Fun!
3. I viewed the incredible house I hope I get. Viewing it and seeing all of those lovely details in person makes me pine after it even more but dwelling does nothing but cause early age lines on my forehead. Must focus on other things... tap tap tap...tick tick...hmmmmmm...
4. I did not go to the gym this weekend. Fail, me. Fail. I will apparently be punishing myself in the gym this week like this is Singapore.

Things to look forward to?

OBVIOUSLY hearing from the owner of the house regarding my approval.  Fingers crossed. Toes crossed. Eyes crossed. Anyone have any tarot cards? Ouiji boards? Creepy 4 foot tall palm readers?

Also, my sister and mother are coming to town this week, apparently. My sis said we are going to have lunch or something. Kind of thrilled that, after living here for two years, my mother is finally making it over for an afternoon. All good things. :)

Pardon me, I'm leaving now to go continue looking at 1950s dining room furniture for the new house.

::skips off to click through mid-century mod heaven::

This has nothing to do with this post, I just love it and wanted to watch it again...and again and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment