Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OH THE VANITY! (2)

Well hello there, me. I like you.

At the beginning of 2011 I had 2 1/2 foot long, dark brown, glorious hair. It took me 8 years, 2 failed engagements, a massive car accident, and a major move to a brand new life to grow it all out.  Vain? Sure.

I went to a salon (the top rated one in Seattle) last May to pull some of the dark brown out. I wanted to be a semi-red head, what can I say? And they fried it. They fried it SO much they had to hack off 9 inches without telling me. When I noticed the first chop, it was too late. So, since then it's been a juggernaut of monthly changes.

A year of hair in review:


    April, 2011                                         May, 2011

    July, 2011                                       August, 2011

    September, 2011                      And of course, today...

So I guess my point is...

Think twice before you mess with your hair, ladies.  In the end, I ended up brunette...and I'm growing it out.  So I'll end up right back where I started.

Seems like a lot of pointless pain and superficial anguish doesn't it?  


...I never said girls were reasonable.




No comments:

Post a Comment