Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thanks for coming to my Pinterest party!



Last weekend I went to Portland to visit my sister, nieces, and close friend. I haven't seen them in months.

After a great weekend of quality time with my sister we found ourselves (myself, sister, and friend) sprawled out on my sister's bed talking to each other while "pinning" feverishly on our phones.

We pinned so hard my sister fell asleep.

I don't know if it's that we've become old and "boring," if we've become girlier, or if Pinterest really is just the coolest thing ever. But something about three 30-something women falling asleep from Pinterest exhaustion is crackin' me up.

"Thanks for coming to my Pinterest party guys! It was super fun!"



Shameless plug: If you click on the Pinterest symbol to the right you can see my pin wish list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment